The polyphonic choir Iubilate Domino, from the homonymous cultural-musical association, was established in September 2008 under the guidance of Maestro Angelo D'Ambrosio, for the occasion of the Dedication of the Church of the Sacred Hearts in Luzzi (CS) on December 7 of the same year – celebration presided over by the Archbishop emeritus S.And. Msgr. Salvatore Nunnari.
His repertoire is aimed above all at liturgical and sacred songs but with interest also towards the profane ranging from the oldest Gregorian to the current contemporaries, among others: J. Arcadelt, A. Lots, W.A. Mozart, C. Franck, J. A. Bruckner, L. Perosi, M. Duruflè, D. Bartolucci and G. Freedman. It counts to the animation of different liturgical solemnities, concerts and exhibitions in various places in Calabria and outside it.
Among the most important activities we remember:
• the Holy Mass of 1 June 2009 dedicated to Gioacchino da Fiore in the Cistercian Abbey of Sambucina in Luzzi (CS);
• the Opening Mass of the Diocesan Eucharistic Congress in October 2010 for the Year for Priests in the Co-Cathedral of S. Maria Assunta in Bisignano (CS);
• Holy Mass at the Shrine of S. Maria delle Grazie in Lago (CS) and at the Shrine of S. Francesco di Paola in Paola (CS);
• in April 2010 she was a guest of the television program "Let's discuss it with…" the regional broadcaster Telitalia at its headquarters in Rende (CS);
• on 26 September 2012 she was the musical protagonist in the presentation of the book Dimensions of truth in St. Thomas Aquinas by prof. Traulo don Pasquale in the presence of Archbishop S.And. Msgr. Francesco Nolè in the Aula Magna of the Pontifical Theological Faculty of Southern Italy in Rende (CS);
• on 9 February 2011 he animated the Holy Mass in the Celebrations of the Madonna del Pilerio in the Cathedral of Cosenza;
• on 10 and 11 November 2012 he participated in the National Conference of the Scholae Cantorum in the Vatican, with an Audience of Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI in the Paul VI Hall, animating the following day the Holy One.Mass presided over by His Eminence Cardinal Angelo Comastri in St. Peter's Basilica in Rome;
• on 1 November 2013 he animated the Eucharistic liturgy of All Saints presided over by the Bishop of Miletus-Nicotera-Tropea S.And. Msgr. Luigi Renzo in the square of the nascent Church of the Immaculate Heart of Mary in Paravati (VV) from "Mamma Natuzza";
• on 15 December 2013 he animated the Holy Mass of the Rite of Confirmation presided over by the Archbishop of San Marco Argentano-Scalea S.And. Msgr. Leonardo Bonanno in the Parish of St. Peter the Apostle in Roggiano Gravina (CS);
• on 10 May 2015 he participated in the festival of choirs in the X National Festival of Communication by ed. Paoline-San Paolo in the Auditorium Guarasci in Cosenza;
• on 26 October 2015 he animated the Holy Mass in the Celebrations of the Blessed Angel of Acre in the Basilica of Acre (CS) named after him;
• on 7 November 2015 he held a concert of sacred music in the Church of S. Giuseppe in Scigliano (CS) in the presence of His Eminence Cardinal Raymond Leo Burke;
• on April 9, 2016 he participated in the event La piazza incantata in Piazza Plebiscito in Naples, together with thirteen thousand choristers from all over Italy performing, among others, opera pieces;
• on 24 April of the same year he took part in the National Convention of the Scholae Cantorum at the Pontifical Shrine of the B.V. of the Holy Rosary in Pompeii (NA);
• on 21 May 2016 he took part in the rite of preparation for the Eucharistic Liturgy of the Beatification of Francesco Maria Greco at the S. Vito-Marulla Municipal Stadium in Cosenza performing some sacred passages;
• on 11 November 2016 he animated the Eucharistic liturgy at the Shrine of Our Lady of the Pettoruto in S. Sosti (CS);
• on December 17, 2016 she became the musical protagonist during the Telethon marathon at the BNL headquarters in Rende (CS);
• on 22 January 2017 he animated the Eucharistic liturgy in the Church of the Sacred Hearts in Luzzi presided over by the former Secretary of Pope John Paul II S.And. Bishop Emery Kabongo Kanundowi;
• on 7 September 2018 he animated the Eucharistic liturgy on the Friday of the XXII week of the TO on the Feast of the Novenary of the Madonna del Pilerio in the Cathedral of Cosenza presided over by the Archbishop of Cosenza-Bisignano S.And. Msgr. Francesco Nolè, celebration promoted by the Equestrian Order of the Knights of the Holy Sepulchre;
• on 28 October of the same year he animated the Eucharistic celebration of the XXX Sunday of the TO in the Basilica of S. Pio da Pietrelcina in S. Giovanni Rotondo (FG);
• on 8 December 2018 he animated the Eucharistic liturgy of the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception B.V.M. in the Church of the Sacred Hearts in Luzzi presided over by the master director emeritus of the Pontifical Musical Chapel "Sistine" Msgr. Giuseppe Liberto;
• on 18 January 2019 he animated the Eucharistic Celebration on Friday of the first week of the TO presided over by Abbot Father Michele Petruzzelli in the church of the Sacred Hearts in Luzzi (CS);
• on 19 June of the same year he animated, in the Cathedral of Cosenza, the Eucharistic celebration, on the feast of the anniversary of the death of Blessed Mother Elena Aiello, presided over by the Archbishop of Cosenza-Bisignano S.And. Msgr. Francesco Nolè;
• on 2 September of the same year he animated the Eucharistic Celebration on Monday of the XXII Sept. of the TO with the conferral of the Ministers of the Lectorate and the Acolyte, presided over by the Archbishop of Cosenza-Bisignano S.And. Msgr. Francesco Nolè;
• on 1 October of the same animated the Eucharistic Celebration of the Memory of St. Teresa of the Child Jesus presided over by the Archbishop of Cosenza-Bisignano S.And. Msgr. Francesco Nolè, on the feast of the church of S. Teresa in Cosenza;
• on 16 October of the same animated the Eucharistic Celebration on Wednesday of the XXVIII week of the TO presided over by the Archbishop of Reggio Calabria-Bova S.And. Giuseppe Fiorini Morosini, on the feast in honor of Sant'Angelo d'Acri, on his 350th anniversary of his birth, in the Sanctuary-Basilica in Acre (CS);
• on 10 November of the same year he animated the Eucharistic Celebration of the XXXII Sunday of the TO in the Cathedral of Matera (capital city of European Culture 2019) presided over by the parish priest of the same Don Angelo Gallitelli.
She was also the promoter of the project of donation of the pipe organ to the Church of the Sacred Hearts with personal economic donations, by all choristers, led by its director; on December 2, 2012, in fact, the more than 1000 pipes of the new organ vibrated for the first time;
Since 2009 she has been the promoter of eleven editions of the vocal review of polyphonic choirs Luzzi "a cappella", which has seen the presence of numerous polyphonic choirs from the entire province of Cosenza, Vibonese and Catanzaro.
In May 2013 the Choir won the 3rd prize, choirs section, at the X Competition "Orfeo Stillo" in Paola (CS) (1st prize not awarded); in June of the same year he won the 2nd prize, cat. liturgical choirs, at the III National Choral Competition of Lamezia Terme (CZ), (1st prize not awarded); in June 2014 he won the 3rd prize at the 13th Salentino Prize in Copertino (LE); in June 2017 he won the 1st prize, cat. liturgical choirs, at the VI National Choral Competition of Lamezia Terme (CZ).
It is a stable choir of the Church of the Sacred Hearts in Luzzi (CS) and animates all liturgical celebrations since the beginning of its constitution.