VOCALITY, GESTURAL TECHNIQUE, CONCERTATION AND INTERPRETATION OF CHORAL MUSIC
The Masterclass is aimed at choir directors and choristers who want to improve their vocals, perfect the gestural technique and learn about the interpretation of various styles of choral music, from the Renaissance to contemporary expressions.
COURSE TIMES AND LOCATION: ONLINE STREAMING ON ZOOM PLATFORM
FEES: the course is FREE for all members of FEDERCORI.
Emanuela Di Pietro
Roman, she graduated Magna Laude probatus in Gregorian Chant and Sacred Music at the Pontifical Institute of Sacred Music in Rome.
He is a tenured teacher of "Choir Direction and Choral Repertoire" for Music Teaching at the Conservatory"S.Pietro a Majella" of Naples from the academic year 1992/93;
– ERASMUS Professor of Choral Conducting at the Conservatory of Boulogne-Billancourt (Paris);
– She has been a lecturer for the course of vocality and choir conducting at the University of Naples (SICSI);
– He passed the competition for the teaching of "Scenic Art" for the Conservatories of Music;
– She attended the National Academy of Dance;
– He attended Physics courses at La Sapienza University in Rome.