The Association operates for training, educational and cultural purposes in the field of vocality and more generally of music education and aims, in particular, to pursue the following purposes:
– spread the culture and musical practice proposing itself as a place of meeting and aggregation in the name of cultural interests aimed at human growth;
– promote, in particular, the overall vocal practice between girls and boys, as a tool for growth, self-awareness and socialization, as well as education to respect the other and to work in groups;
– carry out activities towards members and third parties by organizing training activities aimed at children, teenagers and / or adults such as voice training courses, ensemble vocal practice, propaedeutic and musical teaching, and other psycho-motor activities with a musical character or background;
– establish a stable youth choral group.
– establish collaborations, exchanges, twinning with other similar artistic realities such as vocal or instrumental ensembles in Italy or abroad;
– participate, organize, promote or collaborate in the realization of events and manifestations, concerts, competitions, singing competitions, festivals, which have purposes consistent with the social purposes that the Association sets itself;
– establish collaborations with music conservatories, universities, schools and public and private institutes and with all those bodies that have as their primary purpose the musical training and the dissemination of culture.